ProL!FIX = B00M B@pt VaTican

The Hip Hop Religion

Friday, February 12, 2010

Welcome To Prolifix

WHAT UP YA'LL
I'm Aquatic Son, Welcome to Prolifix. This is Simply My blog about My music and hip hop culture. a bit about me, I'm a hip hop producer and engineer hailing from Fontana California. I've been making beats for about 6 years now, I have a group called the Analog Architects that i produce and emcee for and I've worked with artists in the inland empire and L.A Areas as well as Indianapolis and Canada. I'm currently in school in Minneapolis MN which has had a major influence on my sound and beats lately.

E@RTH~TONES
As A kick off For Prolifix i'll introduce you to a weekly Session i'll be doing called E@rthTones. Every Week i'll post some of my new music for you all to check out. whether it be a beat i'm working on or a full song hot off the presses. for this weeks E@rthTones i have just released my new remix EP entitled "pacific Dreams" this Ep features Common Raekwon, the roots, jay z, Nas, Mos Def Talib Kweli, and others.


You can Download this Album Free At: aquaticson.bandcamp.com
but in the meantime check out the tape. untill next post.

~!0n3!~

<a href="http://aquaticson.bandcamp.com/album/p-cifi-dreams">P@cific Dreams by @quatic Son</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment